Senior Contracts Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Construction - Construction Management|
|Salary||£0 - £60000 per annum|
- We are currently looking for a Senior Contracts Manager for a construction company in Midlothian
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Contracts Manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced Contracts Manager who is looking to take the next step to work with a market leader who has a robust pipeline and exciting projects to work on.
We are looking for someone who has experience overseeing multiple contracts and has a record for successful delivery in construction, with a focus on quality and H&S.
Responsibilities will include:
- Putting together Teams & co ordination of sites
- Ensuring H&S is upheld to the highest standard
- Financial Monitoring
- Managing multiple contracts to smooth completion
- Joiner background/ excellent understanding of Joinery
- Demonstrable Experience within Contracts Management
- SMSTS & CSCS
- First Aid
In return you will receive an attractive salary & benefits, the chance to work on truly unique projects and long term work opportunities.
If you feel this role matches yourself and are interested in applying please submit a CV here and to discuss further details confidentially please phone Josh on 07454041216.