This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Administration - AdministratorAdministration - Customer ServiceAdministration - Office Assistant|
- Construction & Property Recruitment is a leading blue collar supplier of temporary and permanent staff, we have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Administrator to join our busy team in Inverness.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious with a confident approach towards fellow colleagues and candidates/clients outwith our business. You will play a key role within the business and must demonstrate a positive working attitude.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Call and message taking
- Updating personal and sensitive information
- Uploading and formatting CV's of potential candidates
- Processing applications
- Collating and uploading audit documents
- Updating files with I.D and qualifications
- Completing new starter documentation
- Liasing with payroll companies
- Advertising active vacancies
- Candidate generation
- Creating mailshots to candidates and clients
- Collating and issuing weekly timesheets
- Speaking with candidates and updating availability
- Searching CV databases
- Maintaining client relations and generating new business
Although no specific experience is required, the successful candidate must have good I.T skills using Microsoft (particulary Word, Excel and Outlook), have an organised approach to work and be able to demonstrate good communication qualities both written and verbal.
To apply please send an up to date CV or call us on 01463 701080 to discuss
CLOSING DATE 3rd March 2020