Expecting to get paid accurately and on time is not an unreasonable expectation. At C&P we endevour to get it right first time, every time.
To help us to do this there are a few simple rules that make the process simple.
- Complete the timesheet with as much detail as possible. You can download one from this site (see above).
- Make sure you get the timesheet signed by the client.
- Get the timesheet in on time, the deadline for submission is Monday 12 noon.
- You can scan and send the timesheet to email@example.com or fax it to 0131 777 8070.
If you follow these simple rules then your pay will be in your bank account that Friday.
Looking for Work
Looking for work can be a lengthly process so to try and make the task simpler you can download an application form or apply directly for vacancies that advertised on this website.
There are a couple of pointers that can help us to help you.
- For temporary and contract positions we require 2 recent references that can be validated.
- For site work we require you to have your own PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- We need valid identification that shows that you are entilted to work in the UK.
- We need to be able to view any relevant tickets and cards. In fact we recommend that in order to maximise your chances of getting work, we suggest you obtain a CSCS card: http://www.cskills.org/index.aspx
- For permanent positions and up to date CV is essential. The more you tell us about yourself the better.
Know a Man who Can? Earn £100
Maybe a vacancy isn't suitable for you this time but maybe you know a man who can.....why not earn yourself some extra money by passing their details on to us. C&P operates a referral sheme where you can earn £100 worth of vouchers if a candidate you introduce to us is successfully placed in either a permanent position or remains in a temporary position for 12 weeks.
Please also note that there is a maximum of 3 referrals per person and that we must have been paid by our client.