This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Construction - Foreman|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
- We are currently looking for a Foreman Joiner for one of Scotland's most prestigious and bespoke residential developers in Edinburgh..
They are seeking a proactive and experienced Working Foreman to join the team, the appointed Foreman will be working on projects valuing up to multi million.
- Have a high level of understanding of Joinery especially finishings
- Co-ordination of tasks for the day including but not limited to creating schedules for workers, oversee quality of the site, inspections of site in accordance to drawings
- Managing specialist sub-contractors
- Procurement of standard materials from approved suppliers in advance
- Activities on site are in line with health and safety procedures
In return you will receive an attractive package and the opportunity to grow your career with an award winning developer.
If interested in being considered for the role please submit a CV and phone Josh on 0131 467 0085 for further details.