This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Construction - Project Management|
|Salary||Excellent Salary and Benefits package|
|Job Ref||LC 150518|
- C&P Recruitment acting on behalf of their client a leading construction contractor have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their busy and dynamic team within the Inverness area.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 2 years experience within this role and hold a valid SMSTS.
In return and excellent salary/benefits package will be on offer for the successful candidate.
Duties of this role will include:
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the client's or organisation's interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessments
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- reporting to the client or senior stakeholders on progress
- evaluating the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice with other organisations or project managers.
For further information please contact Laura Campbell on 01463 701080 or please forward your current CV for consideration.