This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Construction - Site Management|
|Salary||Excellent Salary and Benefits package|
- Our client a leading competitor within the Construction sector has an opportunity for a Site Manager to join their busy team within the Inverness area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience of Site Management within the Construction sector. A valid SMSTS is essential.
Duties of this role will include:
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package)
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences